FOOD FOR FOUR
- 3 medium chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Curry Powder
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup mixed bell peppers(100 g), diced
- 1 jar tikka masala sauce
- ½ cup half & half(120 mL), or cream
- 6 cups cooked rice(1.2 kg)
- Mix McCormick curry powder with 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a bowl. Stir this with chicken, coating evenly. Refrigerate for 24-48 hours to marinate.
- In a large frying pan, saute chicken until cooked through (~7-10 minutes). Drain to remove excess liquid.
- Add 2 tsp olive oil to a pan and on medium heat, saute onion and peppers until soft.
- Add tikka masala sauce and cream. Stir well. Then, add cooked chicken, stir, and let simmer 5 minutes to combine flavors.
- Spoon over warm rice and serve.